Monday, October 19, 2009

A-Z Things That Make Me Happy :)

In all of my post-fall break depression I decided to take a few minutes to remind myself of what makes me happy. Enjoy.

A- Angels & Airwaves
B- Baseball
C- Concerts
D- Driving while listening to tunes
E- Evening time
F- Friends
G- Grape snow cones
H- Harry Potter
I- Interesting things
J- Jelly
K- Kraft macaroni and cheese
L- Letters from long lost friends
M- My Family
N- New England
O- Otter Pops
P- Popsicles
Q- Quotes
R- Rain and Reading
S- Snow! and Snowboarding
T- TV
U- Underwear (I didn't know what else to put haha)
V- Very good books
W- Warm blankets
X- Xylophones. What else starts with X?
Y- Yummy dinner that my mommy makes.
Z- Zoos

2 comments:

WINTERS said...

Hannah, you're an inspiration to most.

Unknown said...

Dude! I read this and I just remembered how your mom would make us Mac and Cheese ALL the time back in the day. That was bomb. LOVED IT. Another memory: beef jerky that you randomly had - it was homemade. Another memory-possibly in the top 5: How britney pyper and megan tried to steal you away from being my best friend.