Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nerd


I have recently decided that I am a nerd, a big one. I'm pretty obsessed with school and getting good grades. I love to read and spent most of my Christmas break reading. I have recently started re-reading my favorite books of all time, the Harry Potter series. I have read all of these books multiple times but I still can't get enough of them. Speaking of Harry Potter, have any of you read "The Tales of Beadle the Bard"? If you remember, in book 7, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", a wizard children's story book is mentioned called "The Tales of Beadle the Bard." J.K. Rowling has recently written this book and published it. I bought it when it first came out and I love it. For any Harry Potter fan it is a must-have. Also, all of the proceeds from buying the book go to one of Rowling's favorite charities. So, if you haven't bought it yet, go buy it. You'll love it.

2 comments:

WINTERS said...

Do you think J.K.Rowlings first names are Just Kidding?

SweatyShembach said...

Of course J.K. stands for Just Kidding Winters! And I am also a nerd Hannah, so you're in good company:) I'll go out and pick up the Tales of Beadle the Bard. Also, Weezer could be considered a "nerd" punk rock band. So being a nerd is not at all a bad thing.