Thursday, November 6, 2008

Barack Obama

This is President-Elect Barack Obama's acceptance speech that he gave in Chicago on tuesday night. This speech, in my opinion, was awesome. He was gracious and respectful to John McCain, and when I was listening to this speech, I couldn't help but feel patriotic. I hope that we as Americans can unite for the common good, just like our new president-to-be says. I hope that our country's leaders can set aside their party differences and settle issues in a way that will be best for we, the people of America. If you haven't already seen this, watch it for yourself and tell me what youthink.

1 comment:

SweatyShembach said...

Hanna this is Nick. I'm so happy you blog. You should check mine out at www.sweatyspage.blogspot.com. And also, I got that boneless chicken salad last night, it was delicious. . .