Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged

My cousin Brooke tagged me to do this.  Here you go

tag you're it....

8 T.V. shows I watch

1.The Office 2. Family Guy  3. The Simpsons  4. Around the Horn  5. What Not to Wear  6. Baseball Tonight  7. The Hills....I know, I'm ashamed  8. Rob and Big  

8 favorite restraunts

1. The Old Spaghetti Factory  2. Outback Steakhouse  3. Los Amigos  4. Panda Express (does fast food count?)  5. Olive Garden  6. Roy's pizza  7. I don't remember the name of it but there was this Italian place on Hanover street in Boston that was freakin' amazing

8 things that happened yesterday

1. Watched Manti lose the state championship  2. Went to Panda Express  3. Went to Sam's Club  4.  Had a nap  5. Watched "The Pursuit of Happyness"  6. Played ping pong  7. Played Guitar Hero  8. Colored on a bowling ball

8 things I'm looking forward to

1. Thanksgiving  2. Christmas break  3. Snowboarding  4. Graduating from Snow  5. Going to the U

8 things on my wish list

1. Be done with school  2. Live in Boston for a while  3. Season pass to Brighton  4. Go to Europe  5. Be a rock star  6. Be a pro snowboarder  7. Season tickets to see the Red Sox  8. The skills and/or money to be able to do all of these things

8 things I love

1. Snowboarding  2. Sleeping  3. Music  4. Baseball  5. Free time  6. Funny things  8. iPods

8 things I can't stand

1. Jerks  2. Stupid annoying people  3. Sticky hands  4. When people argue about stuff they don't understand  5. When people let you down  6. When people chew gum really loud  7. The 4th Twilight book "Breaking Dawn."  8. Being a muggle

No comments: