Sunday, November 9, 2008

Deseret Industries

Yesterday I went to the DI (deseret industries) with my friends and holy cow, it was awesome.  I haven't been there since I was a little kid so naturally, I had forgotten how many treasures that place holds.  They have everything you could ever want, from fine art (ok, the art is probably not "fine", but it's cooler than fine art) to athletic equipment, to the coolest sweaters you can possibly imagine .  One of my first thoughts when I walked in was "I wonder if they have any cowboy boots..."  So, after looking at a few things, we made our way to the shoe section and there they were, these beauties you see here in this picture.  I have been wanting some cowboy boots for a long time so when I saw these, I couldn't believe my luck.  And the best part is, they only set me back 8 dollars.  The DI is truly a place where dreams come true.   

3 comments:

SweatyShembach said...

Holy crap, I forgot how freakin' awesome those are. And you can wear them with all of your floofy skirts:{)

Hannah said...

haha yeah, everyone needs a pair of red cowboy boots!

s & j said...

AHHHHHHHHH i've been looking for the perfect cowboy boots for seriously YEARS! i've been to D.I. and even stores that charge like 80bucks for boots... I CANT FIND ANY. so count yourself lucky. haha i love them, almost as much as i love YOU!